New Subaru Impreza 2.0I

New Subaru Impreza 2.0I

The 2018 new Subaru Empire 2.0i-S is the latest version of the most popular model in Australia, which has changed a lot compared with the upcoming model. Now we have a new platform to support cars, and we need to explore a series of new technologies. Impreza 2.0i-S is a top specification vehicle, which is a good vehicle for measuring new range. Learn more about the features of Sbaru Impreza 2.0i-s and make more informed purchase decisions.

Quick navigation

Drivers in Perth will definitely enjoy all the new in car technologies. Hover is now adjusted to provide a better riding experience. Like people’s expectations for Subaru, it has excellent front wheel drive and can feel solid under almost all driving conditions. Some drivers may not like the new Impreza series, and the engine may be stronger.

Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S

What is important is that we understand that the new Impreza has made some adjustments not only on the new model, but also here and there to prove the rationality of the new model and price point. In fact, the Impreza series is built on a new global platform for other Subaru models. However, if you look carefully, you can still see that this is the old school Impreza that Australian drivers gradually understand and like. Under the hood, a naturally aspirated 4-cylinder 2.0L can be found. “; boxers”; a power unit that provides uniform power to the all wheel drive system. Under all driving conditions, 60% of the torque is supplied to the front wheels and the remaining 40% is supplied to the rear wheels. This is the system that Impreza and other Subaru models bring fame to.

Other impressions

The new Impreza looks like Subaru, with diagonal lines and stripes on the side. There are hawkish headlights and downward curving L-shaped tail lights, which is undoubtedly Subaru. Although this is a step forward in the upcoming model, it is a pity that the design has not reached the height of its basic non Djibouti concept car. The upcoming Demon will only maintain 5%, and improve the collision absorption by 40% with a more neat design, which is impressive. The center of gravity is also reduced, and the handling is further improved.

If they are looking for Subaru Impreza dealers, Perth drivers should contact us in Subaru. We have a large number of new, demo and used cars available for sale, including the new Subaru Impreza. We would like to invite you to participate in our voluntary test run. You can try Impreza directly. If you need auto financing, our interest rate is very competitive, and the repayment plan will suit your lifestyle. Our sales team members are ready to provide you with the latest Subaru Impreza selling price suggestions, and they will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.